Image Watermark protects the copyright of photos and images. In this article, I have listed some best WordPress plugins to add Watermark to images.
You might have noticed photos with a logo, stamp, or signature on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linked In, and on the Internet in general. Those logos, stamps,s or signatures are nothing but the watermarks superimposed on an image, with a great deal of transparency.
The most common use of it to protect the copyright of photos and images. It restrains the illegal use of creative material without the permission of its creator. In addition, Watermark is used to make a very effective way to promote your brand or website. Although, watermarks are extremely useful in many ways.
By considering these facts, you must use a watermark to prevent misuse of your images. In this article, I have listed some best WordPress plugins to add Watermark to images.
So, there are various WordPress plugins for available in the WordPress plugins repository. These plugins can help you automatically add watermark to images in WordPress.
Envira Gallery is the best responsive WordPress gallery plugin. It allows you to create beautiful and mobile-friendly image galleries on your WordPress site. This drop-and-drag photo gallery plugin is easy and powerful. It also has a watermark add-on feature to easily include a watermark in your images.
- Easy to use intuitive interface
- Attractive image galleries using the default settings
- Fully responsive gallery layouts
- Good selection of options for presenting the galleries and lightboxes
- Custom CSS support for additional styling options
- Can be up and running very quickly
Easy Watermark plugin:
Easy Watermark adds your watermark of choice to selected image once upload to WordPress. Through this plugin, you can automatically or manually add watermark to images as they are uploaded to the WordPress media library.
Related read: How to Delete Multiple Images in WordPress Media Gallery
- All built-in image sizes can be watermarked
- You can set the text color, size, and rotation
- Full support for transparency and alpha channel in png and gif files
- Possibility to remove watermark by restoring the original image
- Fully translatable
Signature Watermark includes a transparent image watermark as well as a text signature in a smart way. It adds the image watermark to the center of your image. Through this, anyone can’t even crop your watermark out and use the rest of the image.
- Fully Adjustable Text and Image Watermark Positions
- Highest Quality Watermarks using Image Resampling rather than Re-sizing
- You can control the watermark size is controlled as a percentage of the target image.
Watermark reloaded is the plugin that you must have in your WordPress plugins list. It gives you an ample amount of options to configure your watermark according to the design of your blog. The plugin allows you to create watermarks with different fonts, colors and applies those watermarks to different image sizes.
- Watermark created by is fairly inflexible
- Watermark background color
- Text watermark with an outline
- Text watermark with variables
- Upload time option to turn off the watermark
I recommend using the Scissors and Watermark plugin to watermark your images as it is a dual-feature plugin.