Hey, Do you own Facebook Page for your company, website or a customer services? if so, continue reading. Facebook page receives lots of messages if you have message facility enabled. Responding every single message in real-time is quite impossible.
To overcome this Facebook have introduced a new feature which allows you to enable an autoreply facility. Once you enabled this feature, you can configure predefined message. Whenever someone drops you a personal message through your Facebook page, the predefined message can be sent as autoreply.
So let’s enable Autoreply on your Facebook page
- Log in to your Facebook Account
- Go to your Facebook page for which you wanna setup autoreply.
- Go to settings from the top right corner.
- Make sure you have message service enabled. If not then you must enable it.
- Look for message click edit and tick the check box to allow people contact you privately.
- Now you can see messaging tab enabled in left navigation.
- Click the messaging tab and Tick turn on instant reply and type your custom message in the message field and save it.
- You can also enable Message greeting as shown in the image above.
- Here is the result, whenever someone drops you a personal message, they will get autoreply.
Read Also: How to Disable Facebook Auto-play Videos