Hey, guys today through this tutorial you are going to learn how to install Xperia Home Launcher on any Android device without any root.
Also Read: How to Root Sony Xperia C
There are lots of Launchers available in the market. Some of them are freeware and some are paid. But those eat-ups lots of device memory and RAM as well.
In android world, Sony always ahead in innovative and exciting features. Sony developers not only provides stunning looks but also a bunch of exciting features with simplicity. Sony has their own touches to their firmware and applications.
Xperia Home Launcher is one of those feature provided by Sony developers. It enables good and clean user interface and navigation through the firmware. It has a small size with fully loaded features.
Some of the features are listed below:
- It has the search bar at the top to search installed apps.
- It has sort feature from where you can sort, Own order, Alphabetical, Most used and Installed through the navigation bar.
- More Smooth
- A bit faster
- Number count in navigation
Here are some quick steps to install Xperia Home Launcher
- Download Xperia Home from links given bellow. You should have Android version 4.2.2 and above.
Download Official App
Download (For devices with soft keys) mods
Download (For devices without soft keys)
- Now to install you have to enable unknown source option in device security settings.
- Once you enabled the unknown source, you are allowed to install Xperia Home Launcher.
If it works on your device or facing any issue while installing. Feel free to ask in comment section bellow.