The rise of the internet and the continued growth of access around the world is likely to continue to change our lives in unpredictable ways. Online marketing is continuously growing and it would be consistent through 2020. But, the question is how the customer will reach you in this crowd of an ever-changing world of Internet?
Well, here is an answer.
You might have an idea about SEO (Search Engine Optimization). It is the main ingredient to online marketing success. SEO is a challenging task as you need to constantly keep track of the Google’s webmaster guidelines and strictly abide by them.
It’s all depends on getting higher rank in search engine. It’s all that your visitors are searching for.
There are 200+ search engine ranking factors that comprise Google’s core algorithms. All factors are distributed in three areas namely: technical website structure, Off-Page SEO, and On-Page SEO. But, it needs your consistent attention towards all these factors you are looking for a higher SERP ranking.
Here, I am introducing above factors that you need to track off. You need to introduce some modifications to your website. Also, you need to follow a website maintenance routine on a day to day basis.
Let’s go ahead.
Technical website structure:
Your website design structure is an important factor for Google SEO ranking. So, make sure, you have a well-designed and well deliberate website that would be boasting of a wonderful user interface and a robust content.
Your design must offer a wonderful user experience that indicates your site’s contents are easily navigable. It should be also responsive according to any device such as mobile, tablet etc.
Things to consider while designing the website structure:
- The design must be simple, smooth and user-friendly.
- Make sure you are using the same verbiage on your menu bar as the corresponding URLs
- Think of relevant keywords while naming menu bar
Off-page SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a website in the search engine results page (SERPs). For example, Link Building, Social Media Marketing, Social bookmarking.
By having strong engagement on all the social media accounts and remaining relevant by achieving links from experts, you could easily boost your off- page ranking.
On-Page Content Optimization:
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. It involves taking some effective measures that would clearly indicate what your site is all about.
The essential things you must focus on:
- Useful external and internal links.
- Your site speed. It must be under 2 ms (according to Google.)
- Optimized images: All images on your website should be optimized by using the right-sized images. Use best image optimization plugin to do so.
- Relevant keywords must be used on each web page of your website.
- Enable SSL for security.
All above factors are essential to growing your site. It will also drastically improve your site traffic.
Related read: Here are some On-Page SEO Techniques To Rank on First Page.
- They will help to get your pages work better.
- It will help to get your entire site crawled by search engine spiders.
- It will increase the value of internal pages and they will build the relevancy of internal pages to specific keyword phrases.
This is all about the SEO factors for drawing the right customers to your site. I hope, you will find this article helpful. Read 2017’s five most important factors to improve search engine ranking factors. Leave your comments below & feel free to ask any questions.