Choosing a web host is a confusing process as there are various companies that offer to host. While choosing a good web host there are certain factors to keep in mind. It also depends on what you need. For WordPress users, it’s always better to own a managed WordPress hosting plan.
Here are some basic factors that you must consider:
- Know your hosting needs.
- Investigate host reliability and uptime guarantees.
- Study web host upgrading options.
- Check all hosting features (such as the number of add-on domains allowed) based on your needs.
- Check prices on both sign up and renewal.
- Check hosting control panel.
- Read hosting company’s ToS to find out more about account suspension and server usage policy.
- Other supporting features (ie. site backup, environmental friendliness, etc)
Here, I am listing some best-managed WordPress hosting companies that are built to handle high-traffic sites. These awesome companies would ensure your blog can handle the growth that you are anticipating.
Kinsta is the top and high-Performance WordPress Hosting as it specifically built for heavy WordPress sites. Founded by Mark Gavalda, Kinsta is the kind of host that is apart from the other managed WordPress hosting. Powered by the new powerful Google Cloud platform, it offers automatic scaling, LXD containers and thus offers automatic scaling, LXD containers and thus remain one of the biggest networks on the planet.
Powered by the new powerful Google Cloud platform, it offers automatic scaling, LXD containers and thus remains one of the biggest networks on the planet.
- Managed hosting
- Optimized for WordPress
- Built on Google Cloud
- 3 different data centers (USA, Europe, and the Asia Pacific)
- Free site migrations
- Easy staging areas
- Special security features
Founded by four friends in 1997, Dreamhost is a platform that helps people get online banded together. DreamHost provides domain registration, web hosting, and cloud services to 1.5 million sites, blogs, and applications, and supports over 400,000 users with the power of the Open Web.
For various reasons, this web host serves as a top-tier option for individuals as it offers unlimited features and numerous security and support options.
- Speedy and reliable hosting
- Unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth
- Assures 100% uptime
- Powered with SSDs
WP Engine is a very special web host company that focuses only on WordPress Hosting. It has grown into an extremely popular web host. WP Engine is a more-than-competent host that boasts excellent uptime, WordPress-specific security, unlimited monthly data transfers, and other excellent features.
This hosting environment is specifically designed for WordPress installations and plugins. In fact, you don’t need to install WordPress as you do with most other Web hosts.
- 99.97% Uptime
- Cost efficient / cheap
- Preinstalled CMS
- Features proprietary Evercache technology
- Centralized management
- GIT integration
Founded by Matt Heaton in 1996, Bluehost specializes in shared hosting to this date. BlueHost is your typical budget-friendly web host. It offers a range of hosting plans for everyone from complete beginners to larger businesses. Each hosting plan includes a specified number of email accounts, except the pro plan, which offers an unlimited number of email accounts.
Bluehost serves better and safer web for everyone. It enhances their customer ability to build an online presence as unique as they are.
- RELATED READ: Start Your Blog or Site With Bluehost in 5 Minutes
- Premium customer service, reliability, and usability
- Custom-built servers that serve consistent and reliable hosting
- Quickly get started with our one-click WordPress install provided by MOJO Marketplace
- Expert, in-house technical support provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unlimited websites, email accounts, and domains – all on one account at an affordable price
- No gimmicks, no contracts.
If your shared hosting is not giving any issue, I suggest, go ahead with it. But if you are scarring about it, I recommend using Kinsta. It might be bit expensive but it will feature your site best. Let me know, which hosting provider you are using for high traffic website.