Best blog names position your business by showing unique in light of your competition. Creating the best blog name is essential for your blog branding and blog success. Naming your blog can be challenging, especially given the lack of easily available, high-quality domain names.
For beginners, naming their blog name is the biggest task. During deciding, there are various confusions occur.
Here, I am providing you some tips to choose catchy blog names.
First of all, decide the goal of your blog:
Setting the goal of the blog will keep you on track and motivated. It is the efficient and effective way of improving your blog. Goals into blogging are more important to become a successful blogger.
While setting goals, keep the following things in your mind:
- Make a list of small goals to achieve your primary major goal. Every major goal consists of a series of smaller goals.
- Know what you want to achieve: It is also one of the important element to goal setting.
Good domain name:
Domain names are important because the Internet’s addressing scheme is not very effective without them. A good domain name evokes the idea of your blog in user’s mind.
Things to keep in mind while choosing domain name:
- Your domain name should be easy and pronounceable.
- Stay away from clever spelling.
- It should be branded.
- Make sure the domain isn’t too close to your competitor’s domain names.
While generating blog names make sure those can be branded. Consider choosing a domain name that is easy to remember or recall.
Check the brand availability on social medias:
It is the important thing while deciding catchy names. For example, if you are deciding ‘XYZ’ name of your blog, then the same name should also be available on social media.
Another thing to keep in mind while creating the name for the blog:
- Don’t try to choose a long blog name.
- Make sure the name of the blog is memorable and not hard to type.
- Ensure that blog name is easy to pronounce, and should not be confusing.
- Prefer .com domain name.
Keep the blog name that Search engine loves:
Your blog name, in a course of time, becomes your keyword that your site ranks for. So, try to optimize the name of the blog by using your main keywords or combining your keyword with any adjectives.
Hope this article will hep you to find your brand name. All the best for your blog. You can check our easy guide to Create Your Own Free Website or Blog.