Hey, through this tutorial I am gonna tell you how to increase internal storage on Xperia C. Increasing internal storage will give you 1.98 GB storage. So without wasting your time let me start with requirements.
Requirements to increase internal storage on Xperia C
- Your Sony Xperia must be rooted. (Read: How to root Sony Xperia C)
- You must have Pure CWM Recovery installed (Read: How to install Pure CWM Recovery)
- You must have Mobile Uncle tool installed (Download Mobile Uncle Tool)
So once you did with the above-mentioned requirement you are all set to increase internal storage on Xperia C.
- Download Increase App Storage ZIP from here. (the zip file is provided by Karthik M)
- Put downloaded file on your device SD Card.
- Take a backup of your Internal storage on your SD Card or on PC.
- Now tap and open Mobile Uncle tool (you may skip update)
- Scroll down and tap Boot Into Recovery mode.
- In recovery mode take a backup because it will reset your device.
- Now navigate using Volume Up or Volume Down key and select install zip from SD Card by pressing lock/power key.
- Now select choose zip from SD Card and navigate to ZIP file that you have downloaded from provided link.
- Let it install, once it installed your device will reboot.
Don’t get panic your device may take a long time to boot. Once it booted successfully, you can restore your all backups from recovery mode.