Hello readers, in my previous tutorial I have shared how to root Sony Xperia C. Let’s consider you have successfully rooted your device. So as I said rooting your Sony Xperia C will allow you to install mod apps and custom ROM. To get all the benefits you need to install Pure CWM recovery on Xperia C. So through this tutorial, I am going to tell you steps to install CWM Recovery on Sony Xperia C.
So here is the list of some benefits –
- You can increase internal storage of Sony Xperia C
- You can install mods apps
- You can uninstall unwanted pre-installed apps
- You can install custom ROMs
To install Pure CWM Recovery you need following things
- Your Sony Xperia C must be rooted. (How to Root Sony Xperia C)
- You must have S1 Boot Version 2.14.J.2.6 or 2.14.J2.13 or 2.14.J.2.16
How to check S1 Boot Version?
- Dial *#*#7378423#*#*
- Click service info
- Check the software info.
Once you confirmed with S1 Boot Version as mentioned above you can proceed for the further part.
- Install Mobile Uncle tool (you can download it from here).
- Download Pure CWM Recovery file here.
- Copy the downloaded Recovery file in you SD Card.
- Run Mobile Uncle tool.
- Tap on recovery update.
- Tap on recovery.img which is on SD Card.
- Tap on Yes to boot into recovery.
Hope, you have successfully installed Pure CWM Recovery on your Sony Xperia C.
If any issue arises, feel free to ask in the comment section.